ZyGEM Saliva kits are specifically developed for extracting DNA from buccal swabs and saliva stains.
- prepGEM Saliva is our kit designed for R&D.
- forensicGEM Saliva is validated and further quality tested for forensic applications.
- The simplicity of the method maximizes yields of DNA from trace samples.
- The kit’s optimized methods and formulations provide DNA in 20 minutes.
- All buffers and reagents are PCR compatible with common profiling kits.
- The methods are closed-tube and hands-off.
With the ZyGEM Saliva kits, staff can produce high quality DNA samples with high-throughput automation during a closed-tube procedure that protects the integrity of the DNA from the saliva samples and protects the user from pathogens.
Downloadable PDF files
- ZyGEM method optimisation (PDF 799k)
- Kansas City Police Department modified saliva method (PDF 675k)
- Quantification of ZyGEM extracted DNA using fluorescent dyes (PDF 556k)
- forensicGEM Saliva QuickStart Guide (PDF 689k)
- prepGEM Saliva Quickstart Guide (PDF 683k)
- forensicGEM MSDS (PDF 182k)
- prepGEM MSDS (PDF 181k)