ZyGEM Tissue kits are developed for extracting DNA from solid tissue, hair roots and dispersed tissue culture.
- prepGEM Tissue is our kit designed for R&D.
- forensicGEM Tissue is validated and further quality tested for forensic applications.
- The simplicity of the method maximizes yields of DNA from small samples.
- The kit’s optimized methods and formulations provide DNA in 20 minutes.
- All buffers and reagents are PCR compatible with common profiling kits.
- The methods are closed-tube and hands-off.
With the ZyGEM Tissue kits, staff can produce high quality DNA samples either manually or with high-throughput automation. The closed-tube procedure protects the integrity of the DNA, and the user from pathogens
Downloadable PDF files
- ZyGEM method optimisation (PDF 799k)
- Quantification of ZyGEM extracted DNA using fluorescent dyes (PDF 556k)
- Rapid DNA extraction from mouse tails using prepGEM Tissue (PDF 592k)
- mtDNA extraction from human hair (PDF 328k)
- Forensic inhibition by adhesive tapes (PDF 440k)
- forensicGEM Tissue QuickStart Guide (PDF 670k)
- prepGEM Tissue Quickstart Guide (PDF 660k)
- forensicGEM MSDS (PDF 182k)
- prepGEM MSDS (PDF 181k)